Cold Spring Station Site
Cape May City, NJ
Also known as Cape May (1878-1882); Cold Spring (1883-1941). There were two stations named Cape May between 1878 and 1882.
The Cold Spring Station Site site was established in 1891 (at this site, 1878 at original site)
Station closed in 1933 at this site and was purchased by the Cape May Kiwanis Club in 1939. 1891 station house survives and is the clubhouse for the Kiwanis Club.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1891 station house is surviving at this site