Cold Spring Station Site
Cape May City, NJ
Also known as Cape May (1878-1882); Cold Spring (1883-1941). There were two stations named Cape May between 1878 and 1882.
The Cold Spring Station Site site was established in 1878
Station closed in 1891 at this site and moved to a new location. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1878 repaired?; 1891 rebuilt (USLSS Annual Reports). Abandoned in 1952 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.