Coquille River Station Site
Also known as Coquille River
The Coquille River Station Site site was established in 1971 (at this site, 1891 at original site)
Station closed in 1971. 1891 house burned down in a fire that destroyed most of the buildings in Bandon on September 26, 1936. 1939 station house survives and is the headquarters for the Port of Bandon.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1971? station house is surviving at this site