Coquille River Station Site
Also known as Coquille River
The Coquille River Station Site site was established in 1891
Station closed in 1971 at this site and moved to a new location. 1891 house burned down in a fire on September 26, 1936 that destroyed most of the buildings in Bandon. 1939 station house survives and is the headquarters for the Port of Bandon.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1939 station house is surviving at this site