Core Bank Station Site
Also known as Core Bank (1895-1939); Atlantic (1940-1965)
The Core Bank Station Site site was established in 1895
Station closed in 1965 and turned over to GSA. 1895 station house was destroyed by fire in 1968.
Station Site Notes:
1895 approaching completion; 1896 finished and manned for duty (USLSS Annual Reports). Turned over to GSA in 1965 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.