Coskata Station Site
Also known as Coskata
The Coskata Station Site site was established in 1883
Station closed in 1944? and abandoned in 1953. Station buildings survive but were moved to Brant Point Station in 1947.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The None at this site. 1933 station house moved to new site at Brant Point CG Station in 1947. is surviving at this site