Creeds Hill Station Site
Also known as Creeds Hill
The Creeds Hill Station Site site was established in 1878
Station closed in 1918 at this site and moved to a new location. 1878 station house does not survive.
Station Site Notes:
1878 will soon be in operation (1882/1883?); 1885 additions and repairs; 1917 contract awarded for building new dwelling; 1918 dwelling rebuilt (USLSS Annual Reports). Abandoned in 1947 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.