Crisps Station Site
McMillan Township, MI
Also known as 7 miles west of Vermilion Point (1874-1878 or 1879); Crisps (1879 or 1880-1922)
The Crisps Station Site site was established in 1876
Station closed in 1922. Station house and all buildings destroyed by the Michigan Department of Natural Resources.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.