Cross Island Station Site
Also known as Cross Island
The Cross Island Station Site site was established in 1874
Station closed in 1929 at this site and moved to a new location. Turned over to GSA in 1964. Station part of Maine Coastal Islands National Wildlife Refuge. 1874 station house survives at this site survives but is in ruins.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1874 station house (in ruins) is surviving at this site