Cuttyhunk Station Site
Also known as Cuttyhunk
The Cuttyhunk Station Site site was established in 1952 (at this site, 1890 at original site)
Station closed on March 2, 1964 at this site. 1953 station house survives at this site and is a USCG recreational facility.
Station Site Notes:
Station house moved by barge to Menemsha, MA in 1952 to become USCG Station Menemsha. Station disappeared from list in July 1964 (USCG Historian's Website). Closed on 3/2/1964.
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1953 station house is surviving at this site