Davis Neck Station Site
Also known as Davis's Neck; Davis' Neck; Davis Neck
The Davis Neck Station Site site was established in 1874
Station closed in 1900 and replaced by Straitsmouth Station. 1874 station house survives at this site and is privately owned.
Station Site Notes:
1873 contracts for construction made; 1874 erected; 1900 old dilapidated and inadequate station replaced (USLSS Annual Reports). First keeper appointed 10/15/1874 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1874 station house is surviving at this site