Fairport Station Site
Also known as Fairport
The Fairport Station Site site was established in 1875
Station closed in 1878 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house moved to new site. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1874 site secured, plans and specs being prepared; 1875 contract entered into, building rapidly progressing; 1876 completed and put into operation; 1879 annex for boat wagons added; 1887 repairs made to boathouse; 1889 repairs and improvements (USLSS Annual Reports).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.