Fenwick Island Station Site
Also known as Fenwick Island
The Fenwick Island Station Site site was established in 1891
Station closed in 1941 and turned over to GSA 1957. 1891 station house does not survive.
Station Site Notes:
1891 being built; 1892 established and put into operation (USLSS Annual Reports). Turned over to GSA in 1957 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.