Fishers Island Station Site
Also known as Fishers Island
The Fishers Island Station Site site was established in 1956 (at this site, 1849? [1904?] at original site) (see note below on station establishment in Construction Research Notes)
Station closed in 1988 at this site and moved to a new location nearby. 1941 station house survives at this site and was sold to the Fishers Island Ferry District for use a ticket office.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1941 station house (originally built as a fire house for Fort H.G. Wright) is surviving at this site