Fort Pierce Inlet Station Site (Fort Pierce since 1948)
Fort Pierce, FL
Also known as Fort Pierce Inlet (1937-1947); Fort Pierce (1948-present)
The Fort Pierce Inlet Station Site (Fort Pierce since 1948) site was established in 1937
Station closed in 1974 at this site and moved to a new location. 1937 station house survives and is used for a marine science program at Indian River Community College.
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1937 station house is surviving at this site