Georgica Station Site
East Hampton, NY
Also known as Georgica
The Georgica Station Site site was established in 1856
Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Sold to Village of East Hampton in 1957 and as part of a public beach. 1940 station house survives but was moved off site in 1969 or 1970. 1940 Equipment Building and garage survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The None at this site. 1940 station house (moved to new site in Easthampton) is surviving at this site