Green Run Inlet Station Site
Also known as Green Run Inlet
The Green Run Inlet Station Site site was established in 1875
Station closed in 1921 and station house passed to private ownership. Station house was destroyed by fire ca. 1965. Station site now part of Assateague Island National Seashore.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.