Gull Shoal Station Site
Also known as Cedar Hummock (1878-1882); Gull Shoal (1883-1938)
The Gull Shoal Station Site site was established in 1878
Station closed in 1933 and abandoned in 1940. Station house was destroyed by the August 1944 hurricane.
Station Site Notes:
1878 will soon be in operation (1882/1883?); 1885 additions and repairs (USLSS Annual Reports). Abandoned in 1940 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.