Gurnet Station Site
Also known as Gurnett Point (1874-1876 or 1877); Gurnett's (1877 or 1878-1881); Gurnet (1882-1955)
The Gurnet Station Site site was established in 1874
Station closed in 1955. Four keepers who tended Gurnet Light occupied the station until 1962 when a new keeper’s house was built. Turned over to GSA and sold in 1968. 1892 station house survives at this site and is privately owned.