Harbor Beach Station Site
Harbor Beach, MI
Also known as Sand Beach Harbor (1878-1882); Sand Beach (1883-1902); Harbor Beach (1903-present)
The Harbor Beach Station Site site was established in 1881
Station closed in 1935 at this site and moved to new location. 1907 station house does not survive, 1881 station house may have been moved to this site in 1898 but does not survive.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.