Harvey Cedars Station Site
Long Beach Township, NJ
Also known as Harvey Cedars
The Harvey Cedars Station Site site was established in 1848
Station closed in 1939 and abandoned in 1950. 1901 station house survives at this site and is the clubhouse for the Long Beach Island Fishing Club.
Station Site Notes:
1878 repaired; 1901 new station being erected in place of the old one; 1902 new station completed (USLSS Annual Reports). Abandoned in 1950 (USCG Historian's Website).