Hereford Inlet Station Site
North Wildwood, NJ
Also known as Hereford Inlet
The Hereford Inlet Station Site site was established in 1882 (at this site, 1849 at original site)
Station closed on March 20, 1964 at this site and was transferred to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection. 1939 station house survives at this site and is a New Jersey State Police Marine Services Unit.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1939 station house is surviving at this site