Holly Beach Station Site
Also known as Holly Beach (1855-1922); Wildwood (1923-1938)
The Holly Beach Station Site site was established in 1855
Station closed in 1937. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1887 repairs made to boathouse (and moved to better site); 1898 new station being erected in place of old and inadequate one (USLSS Annual Reports).