Jerrys Point Station Site
New Castle, NH
Also known as Jerrys Point
The Jerrys Point Station Site site was established in 1887
Station closed in 1908 and replaced by Station Portsmouth Harbor. Property reclaimed by the military as part of Fort Stark in 1908 and used as a barracks. No station buildings are known to survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.