Key West Station Site
Key West, FL
Also known as Key West
The Key West Station Site site was established in 1974
Station still active. Station house survives.
Station Site Notes:
U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters, Key West Station. NW corner of Front Street and Whitehead Street 1856-1861. Masonry Vernacular. J.M. Scarpitt, architect. 1 story, brick and limestone. Established as Naval Supply Depot (1856), served as Naval Administration Building until 1923. Absorbed by U.S. Coast Guard in 1939.
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1974? station house is surviving at this site