Little Beach Station Site
Galloway Township, NJ
Also known as Little Beach
The Little Beach Station Site site was established in 1894 (at this site, 1872 at original site)
Station closed in 1937 at this site and abandoned in 1945. Transferred to the Fish and Wildlife Service in 1962 as part of Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge. All station building intentionally burned by the Fish and Wildlife Service in 1972.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.