Little Creek Station Site

Norfolk, VA

Also known as Cape Henry (1937-1939); Little Creek (1940-present)

The Little Creek Station Site site was established in 1937


This is an active site from 1937-present


This is the original site location


Designation number: 161

Station still active. 1937 station house torn down in 1995. 1996 station house survives.

Station Site Notes:

Station was used by the crew of the Cape Henry, VA Lifeboat station from 1937 to 1939 when the Cape Henry station closed (Richard Chenery).

Buildings at this Station Site

The 1996 station house is surviving at this site

View Buildings at this Station Site