Long Beach Station Site
Long Beach Township, NJ
Also known as Long Beach
The Long Beach Station Site site was established in 1872
Station closed in 1933 and abandoned in 1946. 1903 station house survives at this site and is privately owned.
Station Site Notes:
1872 will be completed by December 1st; 1878 repaired; 1902 old station has become unsuitable for occupancy and is being replaced by new one; 1903 construction completed; 1918 contract awarded for temporary dwelling (USLSS Annual Reports). Abandoned in 1946 (USCG Historian's Website).