Louisville Station Site
Also known as Louisville
The Louisville Station Site site was established in 1936 (at this site 1881, at original site)
Station closed in 1972 at this site. 1928 floating station house was moved from the original site to a new site in 1936. After the station closed it was transferred to the City of Louisville, named Mayor Andrew Broaddus and converted to offices and wharfboat for Louisville?s other historic vessel, Belle of Louisville.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1928 floating station is surviving at this site