Mantoloking Station Site
Brick Township, NJ
Also known as Swan Point (1872-1875); Squan Point (1876-1882); Mantoloking (1883-1941)
The Mantoloking Station Site site was established in 1872
Station closed in 1937 and turned over to GSA in 1953. No station house survives at this site. 1878 station house was torn down on May 1, 1953.
Station Site Notes:
1872 will be completed by December 1st; 1878 repaired; 1898 new station being erected in place of old and inadequate one; 1899 rebuilt (USLSS Annual Reports). In 1938 the station appeared in the records as an inactive station. Turned over to GSA in 1953 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.