Munising Station Site

Munising, MI

Also known as Munising

The Munising Station Site site was established in 1933


This is not an active site. It was active 1933-1958


This site was closed (in) 1958


This is the original site location


Designation number: 297

Station closed in 1958. 1933 station house survives and is the headquarters for Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.

Buildings at this Station Site

The 1933 station house is surviving at this site

View Buildings at this Station Site