Nahant Station Site
Also known as Nahant
The Nahant Station Site site was established in 1900
Station closed on March 2, 1964 but the Coast Guard retained ownership until 1999 when it was transferred to the Town of Nahant. 1900 station house survives at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1900 new station erected; launchway built in 1939 (USLSS Annual Reports). First keeper appointed 3/16/1900; listed for disestablishment in December 1963 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1900 station house is surviving at this site