Nauset Station Site
Also known as Nausett (1873-1886); Nauset (1887-1958)
The Nauset Station Site site was established in 1873
Station closed on September 16, 1958. The National Park Service occupied the site through a permit from the Coast Guard until 1973, when the property was transferred to the NPS as part of Cape Cod National Seashore. 1936 station house survives at this site and is owned by the National Park Service.