Niagara Station Site
Also known as Niagara
The Niagara Station Site site was established in 1893
Station still active. 1893 station house survives and is one of five original Life-Saving stations in use as an active Coast Guard Station as of 2007.
Station Site Notes:
1893 established and put into operation; 1905 improvements made; 1906 improvements completed (USLSS Annual Reports).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1893 station house is surviving at this site