North Manitou Island Station Site
Also known as North Manitou Island
The North Manitou Island Station Site site was established in 1877
Station closed in 1933 and abandoned in 1938. The Manitou Island Association purchased the station in 1938 and used it as housing until they sold to the National Park Service in 1984. 1854 boathouse, and 1877 and 1887 station houses survive and are part of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.