Ocean City (Beazely’s) Station Site
Ocean City, NJ
Also known as Beazely's (1872-1882); Ocean City (1883-1937)
The Ocean City (Beazely’s) Station Site site was established in 1872
Station closed in 1937 and abandoned in 1945. 1885-1886 station house survives and is privately owned.
Station Site Notes:
1878 repaired; 1885 being rebuilt; 1886 completed; 1905 improvements made; 1906 improvements completed (USLSS Annual Reports). Abandoned in 1945 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1885-1886 station house is surviving at this site