Old Harbor Station Site
Also known as Old Harbor
The Old Harbor Station Site site was established in 1897
Station closed in 1944 and sold in 1947. Station purchased by the National Park Service in 1973 as part of Cape Cod National Seashore. 1898 station house survives but was moved to Provincetown in the winter of 1977-78 by the National Park Service. Site underwater.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The None at this site. 1898 station house (moved to new site in Provincetown in winter of 1977-78) is surviving at this site