Orange Grove (House of Refuge) Station Site
Delray Beach, FL
Also known as Orange Grove
The Orange Grove (House of Refuge) Station Site site was established in 1876
Station closed on October 1, 1896. 1876 station house does not survive.
Station Site Notes:
1875 contract entered into, building rapidly progressing; 1876 in the process of equipment; 1882 extensive repairs; discontinued 10/1/1896 (USLSS Annual Reports). Discontinued in 1896; station consisted of four rooms downstairs and an upper half-story dormitory (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.