Oswego Station Site
Also known as Oswego
The Oswego Station Site site was established in 1960? (at this site, 1875 at original site)
Station still active at this site. 1960? station house survives.
Station Site Notes:
1874 site secured, plans and specs being prepared; 1875 contract entered into, building rapidly progressing; 1876 completed and put into operation; 1879 annex for boat wagons added; 1888 less extensive repairs made; 1890 minor repair (USLSS Annual Reports).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1960? station house is surviving at this site