Oswego Station Site
Also known as Oswego
The Oswego Station Site site was established in 1875
Station closed in 1960? at this site and moved to a new location. 1875 and 1915 station houses do not survive.
Station Site Notes:
1874 site secured, plans and specs being prepared; 1875 contract entered into, building rapidly progressing; 1876 completed and put into operation; 1879 annex for boat wagons added; 1888 less extensive repairs made; 1890 minor repair (USLSS Annual Reports).