Peaked Hill Bars Station Site
Also known as Peaked Hill Bar (1873-1887); Peaked Hill Bars (1888-1937)
The Peaked Hill Bars Station Site site was established in 1873
Station closed in 1913 at this site and moved to a new location. Sold in 1919 to playwright Eugene O’Neill who used it as a summer residence. Station house fell into the ocean from an eroded bluff in 1931 and no longer survives. Site underwater.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.