Pecks Beach Station Site
Ocean City, NJ
Also known as Pecks Beach
The Pecks Beach Station Site site was established in 1872
Station closed in 1936. No station buildings survive at this site
Station Site Notes:
1872 will be completed by December 1st; 1878 repaired; 1898 new station being erected in place of old and inadequate one; 1917 station discontinued, to become auxiliary to one or the other active adjacent stations (USLSS Annual Reports). First keeper appointed Nov. 1872. Discontinued in 1922 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.