Pentwater Station Site
Also known as Pentwater
The Pentwater Station Site site was established in 1886-between 1942 and 1944
Station closed between 1942 and 1944 and turned over to GSA in 1965. 1886 station house torn down in the late 1960s.
Station Site Notes:
1883 site selected; 1884 title secured, plans and specifications being prepared; 1885 being erected; 1886 being constructed; 1887 completed and put into service; 1916 contract awarded for improving launching facilities (USLSS Annual Reports). Turned over to GSA in 1965 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.