Plum Island Station Site
Also known as Plum Island
The Plum Island Station Site site was established in 1896
Station closed in 1991 and replaced by Station Washington Island. 1896 station house survives and is owned by the Fish and Wildlife Service as part of Green Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1896 station house is surviving at this site