Point Allerton Station Site
Also known as Point Allerton
The Point Allerton Station Site site was established in 1890
Station closed in April 18, 1970 at this site and moved to a new location. 1899 station house survives at this site and is owned by the Hull Lifesaving Museum. Station still active at new site.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1899 station house is surviving at this site