Point Judith Station Site
South Kingston, RI
Also known as Point Judith
The Point Judith Station Site site was established in 1876
Station still active. 1937 station house survives at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1875 contracted for, to be completed by June 1876; 1876 established and fully equipped in readiness for their crews; 1888 old station replaced; 1889 station completed (USLSS Annual Reports). First keeper appointed 9/14/1876 (USCG Historian's Website).