Point of Woods Station Site
Also known as Point of Woods
The Point of Woods Station Site site was established in 1855
Station closed in 1936. 1916 station house and boathouse sold and moved to Ocean Bay Park in 1946? to become part of Flynn’s Hotel, now the Fire Island Hotel and Resort. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.