Pointe aux Barques Station Site
Port Hope (Port Austin Township), MI
Also known as Point aux Barques (1874-1886); Pointe aux Barques (1887-1941)
The Pointe aux Barques Station Site site was established in 1876
Station closed in 1937 and turned over to GSA in 1956. 1876 station house survives but was moved to Port Austin in 1964 as part of Huron City Museums.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The None at this site. 1876 station house moved to Huron City Museums in Port Austin in 1964. is surviving at this site