Portsmouth Harbor Station Site
Also known as Portsmouth Harbor
The Portsmouth Harbor Station Site site was established in 1908
Station closed in 1947 at this site and moved to a new location. 1908 station house survives at this site but has been abandoned. Station owned by the Town of Kittery. Station still active at new site.
Station Site Notes:
1907 site for new station selected and station in process of construction; 1908 completed and now in operation (USLSS Annual Reports).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1908 station house is surviving at this site