Quoddy Head Station Site
Also known as West Quoddy Head (1874-1882); Quoddy Head (1883-1970)
The Quoddy Head Station Site site was established in 1874
Station closed in 1918 at this site and moved to a new location. Station buildings intentionally burned in a training exercise ca. 1928.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.